We have the largest and broadest portfolios of ad formats
Pulse 360 has access to the most popular formats
- Similar to SEM and SEO ad formats.
- Can be purchased for as little as $0.30 per click.
- Great for product feature, functional benefit or emotional benefit call to actions.
- 40 Character title, 70 character description, 35 character URL.
- A step up from Text ads, allowing you to add imagery to your advertisements.
- The combination of imagery and text results in click through rates that on average are 3 times higher than straight Text ads.
- Text with Image ads are perfect to promote product benefits, feature or show your desired target audience before or after feelings.
- 100x75 Text with Image - 100x75 image, 40 Character title, 70 character description, 35 character URL.
- Full display ad capabilities with a direct response call to action.
- Click through rates can be up to 5 times higher than Text with Image ads.
- Display ad formats are perfect for brand positioning and much higher emotional connections with your target audience.
Standard Banner - A basic image or flash ad. See Example
In-Banner Video - A video that is delivered inside a banner ad rather than inside a video player, generally using a third party tag. See Example
Pop-up - An ad that displays in a secondary browser window directly in front of the initial browser window. See Example
Pop-under - An ad that displays in a secondary browser window directly behind the initial browser window. See Example
Interstitial - An ad that displays as a user navigates from one web page to the next. The ad fills the browser window after the user leaves the initial page, but before the target page displays on the user screen. See Example